What are cookies and why do we use them?
To give you a few examples, cookies "remind" us of such basic and useful information as your user name and password so you can log on to the site automatically without having to re-enter them, your default browser language and the most popular destinations for tourists with search criteria similar to yours, as well as such important information as that which enables us to display advertisements in accordance with your browsing habits so they will correspond as closely as possible to your interests.
You can rest assured that the cookies used on this Website are only associated with an anonymous user and that user's computer, without providing any of the user's personal information.
Many of the cookies we use are exempt from obligatory disclosure, as the AEPD (Spanish Data Protection Agency) considers them to be ""essential"" (for example, the user login cookies that enable you to avoid filling out online forms in every website you visit). However, in the case of other types, it is important for you to be well-informed, which is why you should read this information. Nevertheless, we are fully committed to our clients: if you have any questions or concerns after reading this information, please do not hesitate to write to us and we will respond as quickly as possible. You can contact us by mail at Calle Gran Vía No. 22 4th right Madrid, Spain, by fax at 902196339, or by email at email@example.com
If you still have questions concerning cookies, you can also access the following link to the Interactive Advertising Bureau: http://www.iab.net/.
What types of cookies might you find on Destinia.com?
First, we need to inform you about the various types of cookies. You should bear in mind that on Destinia.com, you may find both our own cookies, set by us, and third-party cookies, set by our partners, providers and collaborators, which enable you, for example, to interact with any advertising you may find on our Website. There are also session cookies and tracking cookies. The former compile and store data while you are on the website (for example, your shopping cart), and the latter enable data to be stored and remain accessible for a longer period of time.
According to the purpose for which they collect data, on Destinia.com, you may find the following types of cookies:
- Essential or authentication cookies: Without these, we would not be able to work together, and you would not be able to access all of the features of our Website. They enable you to navigate the Website and use the various features and services it contains, for example, controlling data traffic and communication, identifying the session, entering areas with restricted access, remembering the products and services contained in an order, completing the purchasing process, applying to register for or participate in in an event, using security features during browsing and storing audio or video broadcast content. Without cookies, we would have no way of knowing what services you have already selected when choosing others (they improve your experience on our Website, for example, by helping us remember that you have already chosen a flight while you're looking for hotels so that you do not have to pay for each service separately).
- Analytics cookies: These cookies, which may be managed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform statistical measurements and analysis of your use of the offered services: they enable us to understand how you interact with our Website and determine which content and advertising campaigns appeal to you the most. In short, they guide us in providing content that truly interests you and in making that content as accessible to you as possible. To do this, we analyse your navigation of our Webpage with the goal of improving the selection of products and services we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies, which may be managed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the advertisements in Destinia.com as effectively as possible, adapting the advertising content to the services you request or to your usage of our Webpage. To do this, we may analyse your web browsing habits and show you advertisements related to your navigation profile.
- Social network cookies: These are a type of authentication cookie that enables you to share our content through the social networks you belong to. They are managed directly by the selected social network, and without them, it would be impossible to share the information we show you with your friends and acquaintances.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies enable storing information on users' activity throughout a single browsing session, presenting advertisements that are directly related to their interests or to the searches they have previously performed on other websites.
The cookies used on Destinia.com are detailed in the table below:
|Name of the cookie||Who manages the cookie?||Description of the cookie||Expiration||Type of cookie|
|basic_html||Destinia||Necessary for the correct functioning of the website||End of session||Authentication cookie|
|destinia_enhances||Destinia||Internal webpage configuration||End of session||Authentication cookie|
|info_localizacion||Destinia||User preferences (language, currency, etc.)||15 days||Authentication cookie|
|destinia_pref||Destinia||User preferences (language, currency, etc.)||45 days||Authentication cookie|
|iphone_native||Destinia||Identifies the iPhone device||End of session||Authentication cookie|
|mobile_version||Destinia||Identifies whether it is a mobile device||End of session||Authentication cookie|
|PHPSESSID||Destinia||Necessary for the correct functioning of the website||End of session||Authentication cookie|
|ref||Destinia||It identifies the page from which the visitor accessed the website.||15 days||Authentication cookie|
|remite||Destinia||Enables identifying whether the user has accessed the site directly or through a link from another site.||45 days||Authentication cookie|
|remite_travel||Destinia||Enables identifying whether the user has accessed the site directly or through a link from another site.||End of session||Authentication cookie|
|where||Destinia||Necessary for the correct functioning of the website||End of session||Authentication cookie|
|searcher_data||Destinia||Details of the last search performed||End of session||Authentication cookie|
|search||Destinia||Details of the last search performed||7 days||Authentication cookie|
|last_search||Destinia||Details of the last search performed||7 days||Authentication cookie|
|transition||Destinia||Reservation system setting||30 days||Authentication cookie|
|expopt||Destinia||This cookie is used to perform A/B tracking to compare the results achieved using different creative/content.||2 days||Authentication cookie|
|cosmos||Destinia||Stores user segmentation information.||45 days||Authentication cookie|
|uniqueCookie||Destinia||User language preference||1 months||Authentication cookie|
|PLAY_LANG||Destinia||User language preference||1 months||Authentication cookie|
|tracking_statistics||Destinia||Authentication cookie for login function||End of session||Authentication cookie|
|u||Destinia||Authentication cookie for "Remember me" function at login||1 months||Authentication cookie|
|mkt_pref||Destinia||User follow-up and actions up to the reservation process||45 days||Authentication cookie|
|cosmos_track_url||Destinia||User's originating page.||7 days||Authentication cookie|
|transport_flight||Destinia||Details of the last search performed||7 days||Authentication cookie|
|transport_train||Destinia||Details of the last search performed||8 days||Authentication cookie|
|transport_ads||Destinia||Cookie used for commercial purposes in order to perform price comparisons using the flight finder||End of session||Authentication cookie|
|transport_and_hotel||Destinia||Details of the last search performed||7 days||Authentication cookie|
|header_signup_balloon||Destinia||Internal webpage configuration||End of session||Authentication cookie|
|hotels_notifications||Destinia||Internal webpage configuration||End of session||Authentication cookie|
|SSLB||Destinia||Necessary for the correct functioning of the website||End of session||Authentication cookie|
|anj||adnxs.com||An anj cookie contains data indicating whether a cookie ID is synchronized with an AppNexus partner. Synchronization of an ID allows AppNexus partners to use the data from outside of the platform. (See http://www.appnexus.com/platform-policy for more information.)||90 days||Behavioural advertising cookie|
|uuid2||adnxs.com||This cookie contains a unique randomly-generated value that enables the platform to distinguish browsers and devices. This value is matched against the information provided by clients and third parties that is stored on the Platform. This information is used by clients to select the advertisements to be sent by the Platform and to measure the performance of those advertisements. For more information on the data collected and used on the Platform, see http://www.appnexus.com/platform-policy.||365 days||Behavioural advertising cookie|
|sess||adnxs.com||A sess cookie contains a single non-unique value: "1". It is used by the Platform to determine whether a browser is configured to accept cookies from AppNexus.||24 days||Behavioural advertising cookie|
|mf_session||Mouseflow||A cookie used by Mouseflow to track the beginning and ending times of the client's browsing session. Mouseflow tracks mouse movements, clicks, scrolls, and keystrokes. This information is anonymous and is never used by third parties.||End of session||Analytics cookie|
|WRUID||ClickTale||This cookie is used to anonymously identify a visitor so that the ClickTale software can track the visitor's actions throughout the client's website. ClickTale may record mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activity, and any text you type on this website. ClickTale is not used to collect the personally identifiable information entered by the visitor, but rather to help us improve the way this website works. For more information, see http://www.clicktale.com/privacy_service.aspx.||365 days||Analytics cookie|
|utag_main||Convertro and Tealium||This cookie enables the functioning of Tealium software. This helps us collect anonymous information from the visitor, including the number of visits and page views resulting from marketing activities. The data stored in these cookies is only used internally and never displays any confidential information.||2 years||Analytics cookie|
|_hjIncludedInSample||Convertro and Tealium||This session cookie is configured to let HotJar know whether the visitor is included in the sample used to create funnels or heatmaps||End of session||Analytics cookie|
|_hjUserId||Convertro and Tealium||Identifies the user anonymously||1 years||Analytics cookie|
|_ym_visorc_30166914||Yandex||To gather information on how visitors use the website||End of session||Analytics cookie|
|cookie_born||Digilant||This cookie is used by the Digilant advertising platform to provide customized advertisements. It gathers anonymous data from visitors, such as the browser type, the Internet provider's server name and the website visit history.||5 years||Behavioural advertising cookie|
|c||Bidswitch||BidSwitch cookies gather information on website traffic and interactions with the site. In this way, we can offer users a better experience||2 years||Analytics cookie|
|tuuid||Bidswitch||BidSwitch cookies gather information on website traffic and interactions with the site. In this way, we can offer users a better experience||2 years||Analytics cookie|
|OVHCDN||Heatmap||Used to generate anonymous reports on the website content users are the most interested in||2 days||Authentication cookie|
|KRTBCOOKIE_*||Pubmatic||PubMatic cookies store information on the pages visited by users with the goal of facilitating browsing and displaying more personalised information more efficiently||1 months||Advertising cookie|
|PUBMDCID||Pubmatic||PubMatic cookies store information on the pages visited by users with the goal of facilitating browsing and displaying more personalised information more efficiently||3 months||Advertising cookie|
|ctSessionConversion||Clicktripz||For more information on these cookies, visit http://www.clicktripz.com/privacy_policy.php||Behavioural advertising cookie|
|i||Openx||OpenX cookies gather information with the goal of optimising the effectiveness of advertisements||1 years||Analytics cookie|
|id||Yieldlab||Yieldlab cookies are used to record how long and how often advertisements are shown, as well as the operating system and browser versions||1 days||Analytics cookie|
|etuix||Eulerian||This cookie uses a fully anonymised user ID to be able to track, for analytical purposes, Destinia's website traffic data, which will be used later on to offer a better user experience and a personalised contact with the customer.||6 months||Analytics cookie Advertising cookie|
|ABTasty||ABTasty||This cookie enables identifying unique visitors in order to gather anonymous statistical data in experiments for improving the user experience||13 months||Authentication cookie|
|ABTastySession||ABTasty||This cookie enables identifying unique visits by an anonymous user||End of session||Authentication cookie|
|__cfduid||CloudFlare||This cookie has been established by CloudFlare to identify reliable website traffic. It doesn?t correspond to any user ID in the web app, nor does it save any personally identifiable information.||12 months||Authentication cookie|
|MUID||Bing||Identifies the user anonymously||24 months||Analytics cookie|
|MUIDB||Bing||Identifies the user anonymously||24 months||Behavioural advertising cookie|
|fr||These cookies are used by Google to display advertisements that are more personalized||24 months||Behavioural advertising cookie|
|*||For more information on these cookies, visit http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/ y https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage||Analytics cookie / Authentication cookie / Behavioural advertising cookie|
|*||TripAdvisor||For more information on these cookies, visit https://www.tripadvisor.com||Authentication cookie / Behavioural advertising cookie|
|*||Rocket Fuel||For more information on these cookies, visit http://rocketfuel.com/es/privacy/||Behavioural advertising cookie|
|*||Criteo||For more information on these cookies, visit https://www.criteo.com/privacy/||Behavioural advertising cookie|
|*||Rubiconproject||For more information on these cookies, visit http://rubiconproject.com/privacy-policy/||Analytics cookie|
|*||Travelaudience||For more information on these cookies, visit https://travelaudience.com/product-privacy-policy/||Behavioural advertising cookie|
How to enable, disable or delete cookies
In any case, enabling, disabling or deleting cookies in your browser is easy. Let's look at the most common browser types:
- If you use Internet Explorer 8.0+:
- Select ""Internet Options"" on the ""Tools"" menu.
- Click on the ""Privacy"" tab.
- Select the desired level of privacy by moving the cursor to one of the six positions corresponding to how many cookies you wish to allow.
- You can also use the following link http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- If you use Firefox 4.0+:
- Select ""Options"" from the ""Tools"" menu.
- Select ""Privacy"" in the upper menu bar.
- Choose the desired option.
- You can also use the following link http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- If you use Google Chrome:
- On the menu, under ""Settings"", select ""Show Advanced Options"".
- Select ""Content Settings"" under ""Privacy"".
- You can also use the following link https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- If you use Safari:
- Open ""Safari"" and select ""Preferences"" under ""Settings"".
- Open the ""Privacy"" tab.
- In the ""Block Cookies"" section, select the option that best suits your needs.
- You can also use the following link http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
The only way to withdraw your consent once you have given it is by deleting the cookies that have already been downloaded. To do this, follow the instructions above. There are also tools that can help you detect and disable cookies in each website you visit. One of these is ""Ghostery"".